There is a Bible verse that says " I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able tot keep that which I've committed unto him until that day". I know what I believed when I was 5 years old, and when I tap into seeing the world through those eyes...It's all good. There are those positioned to hammer it out of me, but I dance just out of reach. I always dance, just out of reach. There are those that seek to capture us to bring us into the confines of the "Sunday School". I maintain that I had much more to teach them than they ever had to teach me.
What if I could have brought the adults in my world into my "Sunday School". What would that have looked like....first of all, it would be outside in God's beautiful world. Secondly, it would not take anything seriously. Nothing would be Earthbound, and all would be perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment